Life Sciences transactions advisory services
Executing on the investment strategy
In today's market, the life sciences companies that can define a clear strategy, deploy capital effectively against that strategy and continue to innovate will win. Having the right advisors who understand your investment strategy, know your team, have the relevant transaction skills and industry knowledge and are ready when you are can help make the difference.
How we can help
The Life Sciences Capital Agenda framework helps connect your overall capital strategy to our services as you focus on the cornerstones of preserving, optimizing, investing and raising capital. It also helps you consider capital options throughout the economic cycle. Choosing the right options will help you make the decisions needed to succeed in today's environment where volatility is the only constant.
Our transaction professionals understand and can help you execute the increasingly innovative transactions that are redefining the life sciences industry.
- Life Sciences Capital Confidence Barometer, May 2018
- Life Sciences Divestment Study 2018
- 2018 M&A Firepower Report: Life Sciences Deals and Data
EY in the media
- Global Life Sciences TAS Leader, Jeff Greene and Life Sciences Senior Analyst, Ellen Licking co-authors for IN VIVO article "Capital Allocation In The Age Of Shareholder Activism"
- EY's Jeff Greene and Andrew Forman comment on deal activity in IN VIVO's September 2014 issue "M&A tops 2009 merger mania"
The future of life sciences
EY brings together a global network of 15,000 industry professionals to anticipate trends and strengthen clients’ competitive advantage. Learn more about our life sciences services.