Global Corporate Secretarial Support Services
Corporate expansion and increasingly demanding regulatory and legislative landscapes put a substantial strain on international companies’ compliance mechanisms. These ever-increasing demands put significant pressure on multinationals to ensure they have robust governance frameworks in place to deal with greater demands for corporate transparency, directors’ personal liabilities, threats to reputation, branch mandatory filing, and reporting.
Our specialised global central management team focuses on delivering effective global outsources and consulting projects tailored to meet your needs. With access to specialised teams across EY’s network of offices in 140 jurisdictions, we offer a truly global service at both a local and central level. Our service portfolio focuses on legal entity management, governance and compliance advice, annual compliance services and transaction support.
- Governance framework consulting
- Legal entity audit
- Annual compliance services
- Tracking corporate data, including advanced organisational charting
- Corporate changes e.g. change of directors, incorporations, dissolutions
- Transaction support e.g. M&A onboarding and integration, tax driven reorganisations.