Contacts and Resources
Michael J. DeStefano, Global Alumni Executive Partner
+1 212 773 2518
Tom Lardner, Americas Alumni Executive Sponsor
+1 212 773 6690
Adrienne Jaroch, Alumni Manager
+1 312 879 2337
Ivy Prince, Alumni Manager
+1 212 773 9298
For general questions or support accessing the EY Alumni Network: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an employee verification form, contact the EY Shared Service Center (SSC) at email@example.com or 1-800-EYHELP3 (option 2). Or visit www.theworknumber.com for Equifax Verification Services.
Alumni referral program
Former partners/principals: +1 877 397 7411 All other former employees: +1 800 EY-HELP3, press option #2, then #1
CPE history report
To receive your CPE history report send an email with the following information to eyLearning.Report@ey.com
- First and last name (while employed at EY)
- UPN (if known)
- Date range of history request
- Telephone number
- Email address (Note: We are unable to send directly to state boards)
You will receive your report via email in five business days. If you have not received your report in that time frame, please send an email to eyLearning.Report@ey.com .
Benefits after EY
- Medical, Dental Plans and Reimbursement Accounts: Coverage ends on the last day of the month in which separation from the firm occurs. Questions about COBRA Continuation Coverage should be directed to Benefits Express at + 1 877 339 1239.
- Defined Benefit Retirement Plan: If you are vested in the Defined Benefit Retirement Plan, you will receive a notice from Benefits Express confirming the amount of your vested benefit within 90 days of leaving the firm. Questions should be directed to Benefits Express at + 1 877 339 1239.
- WageWorks: Participation ends on the day in which separation from the firm occurs. Questions should be directed to a WageWorks at + 1 877 924 3967.
- Retirement Savings Plan Accounts with Fidelity Investments: If you are a participant in the EY Retirement Savings Plan, you are eligible for a payout from the Plan. You may also change your investment election by calling Fidelity Investments or accessing your account via the Internet at 401k.com. Questions should be directed to Fidelity Investments at + 1 800 245 9024.
- Group Universal Life (GUL) or Group Variable Universal Life (GVUL) Program: If you are enrolled in GUL or GVUL, coverage may continue. Questions should be directed to Marsh at + 1 800 222 1615.
- Long Term Disability Plan: EY Long Term Disability Plan coverage terminates on the day in which separation from the firm occurs. However, you may be eligible to convert your coverage to an individual policy issued by Aetna within 31 days. The conversion form may be obtained by contacting JHA who handle the conversions for Aetna at + 1 888 786 2688. Please identify yourself as an EY staff member and provide the representative with the firm’s policy number 818967.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: If you are enrolled in the MetLife Long-Term Care Insurance Program, coverage may continue. Questions should be directed to MetLife at + 1 888 526 8495.
- Group Legal Plan: If you are enrolled in the Hyatt Group Legal Plan, coverage ends on the last day of the month in which separation from the firm occurs. The Group Legal portability packet may be obtained by contacting Hyatt at + 1 800 821 6400.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Plan: If you are enrolled in the EY AD&D Plan, coverage will end on the last day of the month in which separation from the firm occurs. However, you may convert all or a portion of your coverage to an individual AD&D policy provided by Unum, subject to a maximum coverage amount of $250,000, within 31 days. The conversion form may be obtained by contacting Unum at + 1 866 220 8460. Please identify yourself as an EY staff member and provide the Unum representative with the firm’s policy number GSR 36824.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance Plan: Coverage will end on the day in which separation from the firm occurs. Coverage cannot be converted to an individual policy
- More Information: Log into the EY Alumni Network at ey.com/alumni/login. Under the Resources tab is more information about each of these plans.