Entrepreneurial Winning Women
Boosting women-owned businesses to achieve accelerated growth
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program is a national competition and executive education program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
Applications are closed but will open again in March 2018.
Results show that the program is spurring rapid growth. According to an independent impact assessment directed by the Babson College Center for Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership, North America program participant companies’ total 2014 revenue was 54% higher than their total revenues in the years before they joined the program. Individual participants average 20% revenue growth annually; in the second year of participation, however, their companies have been known to grow up to 50%. Winners also report increases in entrepreneurial confidence, growth goals, networks and media visibility, to name a few.
For more on the program’s impact, visit our recent study, Force multipliers.
The Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network and customized executive leadership program with year-round activities designed to help their companies grow rapidly:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
EY’s Know it before you need it curriculum addresses key issues often encountered by fast-growing companies. These 30-minute online sessions are designed to introduce the basic principles of each topic, encouraging listeners to think through the right questions in advance rather than unwinding missteps due to a knowledge gap.
Interested in learning more? Watch this video and hear about the program from participants themselves.
“I am so grateful the EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women program has given me access to people and resources I never had, public visibility beyond my wildest imagination and a caring community that makes me feel truly supported. The impact was immediate and transformative. My purpose is to unlock human potential, and this program has unlocked mine.”
Founder and CEO, BeyondCurious
Los Angeles, California
(Entrepreneurial Winning Women Class of 2015)