investment banking platform
Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC (EYCA) offers investment banking services with access to a global network of EY mergers & acquisitions, debt capital markets and equity capital markets professionals combining deep industry knowledge with a middle-market focus.
The global EY network offers a comprehensive suite of services, and EY firms consistently rank among the leading financial services firms based on the number of completed transactions globally.
EY’s global network has:
- More than 1,200 investment banking professionals providing M&A, debt capital markets and equity capital markets advice throughout more than 59 countries globally1
- Closed more than 1,250 deals over the past five years2
- Global breadth and access to financial sponsors and corporates offering unique cross-border transaction execution and deal opportunities for our clients
- Consistently ranked as one of the leading M&A advisors in the emerging markets of Brazil, Russia, India and China (collectively, BRIC countries)2,3
Check the background of this firm or its investment professionals at FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Can geopolitical uncertainty and record M&A coexist?
Despite policy uncertainties, our 16th Global Capital Confidence Barometer reveals that companies are giving the green light to deals in the search for growth. Learn more.
EYCA offers investment banking services in the US and utilizes a comprehensive and well-structured approach that can help clients increase value and mitigate risk. Our investment banking professionals are focused on the middle-market and bring deep industry knowledge to each transaction. Our professionals are well-versed in each industry’s growth and value drivers and offer decades of combined experience across sectors, including:
- Deal teams, transaction processes and execution strategies based on middle-market experience
- Wall Street pedigree delivering independent and objective advice
What we can provide
Access to global EY footprint
- EY member firms have 12,000 transaction professionals across 103 countries.
- EY member firms have more than 1,100 investment banking professionals in more than 58 countries.
- Teams are located in key transaction markets (including UK, Japan, Korea, Australia, India, Mexico, France, Italy, Brazil, Sweden, Germany, Russia, US, Canada and China).
EY’s scale, breadth and relationships can provide unique access to key:
- Corporate CEOs and CFOs
- Private equity fund MDs
- Hedge funds, lenders, etc.
- Deal teams, transaction processes and execution strategies are based on middle-market experience.
- EYCA has a Wall Street pedigree delivering independent and objective advice.
Customized transaction processes
- Highly disciplined approach to transactions that helps enhance value and mitigate risk
- Communication driven, including client, board of directors, management, buyers, targets and attorneys
- As of December 31, 2016.
- Source: Mergermarket (as of December 31, 2016). Middle-market includes transactions below $500 million.
- Deals whereby either the bidder or target is geographically located in the BRIC countries: Brazil, Russia, India or China.